Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Favorite MV for September 2014

Every month I try to pick a favorite music video (MV).  This month the one that caught my eye is the one that is sung by "Della丁噹".  I believe it is a promotion for an upcoming drama called Sound of the Desert (formerly, Da Mo Yao, Legend of the Moon and Star)

The selection was based on the singing and the musical accompaniment consisting of various instruments including a piano, various strings, and a flute). Together with the video clips from the drama makes it my favorite MV for this month.



This music video trigger my memory of the "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" detailing "the turbulent years towards the end of the Han dynasty."  I have always enjoyed reading about the different leaders including Liu Bei and Zhuge Liang. 

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms

I am curious about the new drama, but probably wait before it becomes available in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment